Translate

Thursday, January 24, 2013

I Are George

Hello reader, fellow blogger

i created this blog on january 23 at 3am cause  i was bored and wanted to try something new. I really do not want to bore anyone, these are the things you should know about me

I am a crazy person very unpredictable, I regularly end up in some really awkward situations.
I love sports ,especially cricket, tennis
I love to hike ,trek, mountain bike, motorbiking and love to get dirty, i still do not know how to drive a car!
Photography is my favorite hobby.
I have had plenty of broken bones and torn ligaments! most healed, some slightly deformed, some damage is permanent!
I love milk!
Im a med student, not to proud of this though! ha ha!
I have had an eclectic education haven't been in one place for more than 4 years and Im still on the move, love to travel.

there's alot more to tell but since this is my first post lets keep it to this.

Hope that i can amuse with my blog, if not at least I can waste a few minutes of your life which you will never get back!!

signing out
George

No comments:

Post a Comment